About Us »
Celebrate De Pere 2022 - The Official Kickoff to Summer is Back!!
May 10, 2022
Celebrate De Pere sponsored by Community First Credit Union is Back!!
After a two year forced hiatus the Official Kickoff to Summer is back and better than ever! The event will be back at Voyageur Park in De Pere on the beautiful shores of the Fox River. Three days of music, food, carnival rides and family fun await you.
We were unable to have our Thirty Year Anniversary as it fell into 2020, so to still honor the throwback plan we will only be charging $5 for admission at the gates- all day! Children age 6 and under free and as we do every year all Veterans are free. Please remember Monday is free admission with a monetary donation. Every dollar collected at the gates on Monday goes to local Veteran groups.
This year we are proud to highlight several things this year:
- We will have two stages of music provided by our Entertainment sponsor Festival Foods. The Main Stage is headlined by Johnny Wad and Anthony Nix on Saturday and GB Leighton and Vic Ferrari (w Orchestra) on Sunday night.
- We are also proud to have a full acoustic lineup on the GFL Environmental Riverfront Stage. Headlined by American Honey on Saturday Night and Pat Mc Curdy on Sunday Night.
- The 15th annual Stoneridge Piggly Wiggly Children’s Fishing Tournament will be starting at 8:30 am on Sunday, followed by an awards presentation at 11am on the big stage.
- UNFI is proud to present the Vietnam Veterans Traveling Museum Exhibit which will be on display all weekend. We urge to you see this moving exhibit and get a glimpse into their sacrifice.
- The Children’s Area sponsored by Pro Ampac is back this year headlined by Miller and Mike as well as local children’s performer Strategic. Arts and Craft projects are available from 1 to 5 on Sat and Sunday. Stop by and have some fun!
- On Sunday night the GFL Environmental Fireworks Show takes center stage at 9:35. The best seats in the house are right in the park on the shores of the river.
Please see our website at www.celebratedepere.com for more details.